Class of 2020 - C Mo Njie (OH) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Mo Njie (OH)

Cusesky8214

Living Legend
showed intrest last year but died down...probably for a reason. Not a crazy offer sheet but decent size.

OHIO
RECRUITING
Njie-Mo-Head-Shot-1024x768.jpg

By Adam Ayalew
  • FACEBOOK
  • TWITTER
6'9 230lbs.
Posted On: 05/15/19 5:00 AM
Mo Njie, a class of 2020 center from Centerville, is one of the best long-term post prospects you will find on the UAA. Listed at 6-foot-9 and 230 pounds with a 7-foot-4 wingspan, Njie is a forceful inside presence who blocks shots and rebounds at a high rate.
“I didn’t start playing until the 6th grade. My parents wanted me to focus on school. When I came to high school. I played JV and then I dressed varsity since then,” said Njie, who turned 17 last month. “I’m more of a defensive player. I can block shots, I can rebound really well. Help other guys communicate on defense, especially on screens. Offensively, I’m just a presence in the post. Kick it out to guys that are wide open and seeing the whole floor. It’s a big advantage with our team against others.”
Njie’s ability to repel shots at the basket is one reason why C2K Elite is off to a 10-2 start on the UAA. He has 6 offers now from Xavier, Toledo, Dayton, Providence, VCU, and most recently Akron. With interest from the likes Purdue, Clemson, Syracuse, Virginia, and West Virginia, one would expect more offers to flow in soon.
What can he bring to a college program?
“Definitely my presence. As big as I am, I can be a game changer for teams. With my communication defensively and offensively my aggressiveness, the way I come out ready to go every single time. If I bring that energy to the team, I feel like we’re going to be really good.”

Being recruited mainly by Dayton/Xavier/Providence/Toledo/VCU/Akron/ISU

Nothing crazy but figured I'd share. Suppose to make a decision in a few weeks

Good find. Kid looks like a Syracuse prospect through and through. Rim protector, rebounder, very long wingspan.
We should have been all over this guy.

Good find. Kid looks like a Syracuse prospect through and through. Rim protector, rebounder, very long wingspan.
We should have been all over this guy.

We showed interest last year "supposedly" (dont want to take too much heat on here for saying we showed interest then everyone calling it fake) seems like hes a ohio kid...Dayton maybe? I'm not sure how involved these schools are because theres not much on out there on this kid honestly. Decent looking player though.

We did reach out to him at one point but he said it's been a little over a month since they have talked so I'm assuming this one isnt going anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom