Class of 2018 - C Olivia Owens (NY) Withdrawing from Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C Olivia Owens (NY) Withdrawing from Syracuse

Sorry to see this. We had a great chat with her at the opening football game tailgate. She seemed like a great person. I wonder if we'll ever find out which team rules impacted her situation. :(

Sorry to see this. We had a great chat with her at the opening football game tailgate. She seemed like a great person. I wonder if we'll ever find out which team rules impacted her situation. :(
I think she'll find another more comfortable situation for her. It wouldn't have been if she remained for whatever the rule or reason.

Currently teaching 8th grade and modified basketball. Still has aspirations of law school. One of the finalists for the Albany Tulip Queen.

She was the first athlete guest at the SyraCRUZ Tailgate. We were both trying to navigate the INFLCR Platform and she was very helpful testing things out with me. Absolutely delightful young woman. She had trouble finding the Fine (Henry) Lot and called me, so I went over to Starbucks to meet her and walk her over. Introduced her to a couple of the tailgate organizers and got called away to say hello to a media representative. Said I would be right back, but when I turned back she was diving into the crown introducing herself to everyone and chatting with the crowd. Of all of our guest this past fall she was by far the most personable and engaging. Sorry things didn't work out on the court, but sounds like she is doing very well.

She was the first athlete guest at the SyraCRUZ Tailgate. We were both trying to navigate the INFLCR Platform and she was very helpful testing things out with me. Absolutely delightful young woman. She had trouble finding the Fine (Henry) Lot and called me, so I went over to Starbucks to meet her and walk her over. Introduced her to a couple of the tailgate organizers and got called away to say hello to a media representative. Said I would be right back, but when I turned back she was diving into the crown introducing herself to everyone and chatting with the crowd. Of all of our guest this past fall she was by far the most personable and engaging. Sorry things didn't work out on the court, but sounds like she is doing very well.
You will be happy to know that Olivia is the new 2023 Albany Tulip Queen. Definitely not a shrinking violet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom