Cabinda = hardnosed | Syracusefan.com

Cabinda = hardnosed

PhatOrange

Living Legend
maybe I'm coming around on Todderick Hunt at nj.com - lololol

Taken from his chat the other night:

Todderick, Where do you think Brown and Izzo wind up? Does Rutgers really have a chance with either of them too? Played both of them at PJ in basketball, Brown is a freak athlete, Izzo seemed soft. Cabinda had his way with Izzo. I can imagine he is more of pass catching TE then blocker though he will have time to add muscle. Watch out for my boy Jason Cabinda though from HC. He's going to shock some schools that looked over him at the 'Cuse. Hardest worker I know. Great stuff Todderick

Thanks brother. I like Cabinda. Watched him as a sophomore toss guys around a couple years back. And I agree Syracuse has landed themselves a hard-nosed player. Izzo is certainly more of a pass-catching threat than a prototypical tight end. And as we all know, Brown is a beast. I think Rutgers has a legitimate shot at both. Although, at the moment, I'd probably play the odds and take the field

maybe I'm coming around on Todderick Hunt at nj.com - lololol

Taken from his chat the other night:

Todderick, Where do you think Brown and Izzo wind up? Does Rutgers really have a chance with either of them too? Played both of them at PJ in basketball, Brown is a freak athlete, Izzo seemed soft. Cabinda had his way with Izzo. I can imagine he is more of pass catching TE then blocker though he will have time to add muscle. Watch out for my boy Jason Cabinda though from HC. He's going to shock some schools that looked over him at the 'Cuse. Hardest worker I know. Great stuff Todderick

Thanks brother. I like Cabinda. Watched him as a sophomore toss guys around a couple years back. And I agree Syracuse has landed themselves a hard-nosed player. Izzo is certainly more of a pass-catching threat than a prototypical tight end. And as we all know, Brown is a beast. I think Rutgers has a legitimate shot at both. Although, at the moment, I'd probably play the odds and take the field
Saw that the other day and forgot to mention it. Perfect fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom