Cal says he is staying at Kentucky. | Syracusefan.com

Cal says he is staying at Kentucky.

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
I don't believe him or any coach at all. All coaches say they're gonna stay but yet ends up leaving. Look for instance, Cal said he wasn't gonna leve Memphis and wasn't interested in Kentucky job when he got off plane after their loss his last year there. Therefore, I would not be suprised one bit if he is the next Lakers coach next year, especially with most of the players leaving this year.

I was thinking the same thing. Makes me appreciate JAB even more every time somebody jumps ship, especially when they say they're not going anywhere.

Jim, I want to be clear I'm liking your post for your belief(disbelief) regarding Cal's statement rather than the thread title. Seeing your avatar next to it made me wish I could turn it upside down. ;)

I still like Roy William's answer regarding UNC after our winning the title belt the best. He knew his job at KU wasn't over until he went into that locker room, at the very least. I can't imagine Cal saying anything like this:

No salary cap and 3 to 6 first round picks compared to 1 first round pick and a salary cap in the NBA...he'll stay just like Saban is staying and for the same reasons.

He can't pay his players in the NBA...ummm...never mind.

He has a lot of experience coaching paid players. Plus the added benefit is that he doesn't have to jump schools all the time to stay ahead of the NCAA. Its a no brainer for the lying sleazy cheat.

Did I mention I have less than no respect for him?