Cal vs Pearl | Syracusefan.com

Cal vs Pearl

44cuse

All Conference
And the NCAA is sitting there in the corporate offices going: “Man, what a game!”

Yeah, people in glass houses...I get it. I’d be the first to say that to someone else, but I don’t believe our crossings of the line(s) have been what these two are associated with.

44cuse

And the NCAA is sitting there in the corporate offices going: “Man, what a game!”

Yeah, people in glass houses...I get it. I’d be the first to say that to someone else, but I don’t believe our crossings of the line(s) have been what these two are associated with.

44cuse
The NCAA went to the same school as Bud Selig who made millions as he turned his back to the steroid issues. Selig in the HOF before Bonds or Clemens is an absolute travesty in sports administration.

The NCAA went to the same school as Bud Selig who made millions as he turned his back to the steroid issues. Selig in the HOF before Bonds or Clemens is an absolute travesty in sports administration.

I had not thought of that analogy, but man is that SPOT ON. You're absolutely right. Great call.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom