Cal | Syracusefan.com

Cal

Orangezoo

In the wind
Wanted no part of holding the championship trophy... its for the kids.. its for big blue nation.. sounds like the words of a guy who knows hearts will be broken when the truth comes out.. or he rides off into the sunset.

He and Barkley could dissapear off the face of the earth...

Wanted no part of holding the championship trophy... its for the kids.. its for big blue nation.. sounds like the words of a guy who knows hearts will be broken when the truth comes out.. or he rides off into the sunset.
Oh, please. If JB said the same thing, you'd have to change your drawers.

Oh, please. If JB said the same thing, you'd have to change your drawers.

Easy now... its all about perspective.. consider the source.. and remember how much it was clear in what it meant to JB in 2003. I dont get the Cal Supporters.. he is no different than any other slimy exec at a fortune 500 company who bounces around while getting away with leaving a mess at the previous job. Good for the University and the kids... I stand by that statement.. I don't for a second buy Cal's benevolent sales pitch.

I heard Shaka Smart's waiting for Calipari to make the jump to the NBA

I heard Shaka Smart's waiting for Calipari to make the jump to the NBA

I heard the same, but he also turned down another job and said he loved VCU and the atmosphere there. I actually believe him for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom