Calhoun Talking Up the Big 12 | Syracusefan.com

Calhoun Talking Up the Big 12

Pitino is still an .

"Not everyone feels that way – Pitino thinks certain intra-conference matchups won’t carry the same juice and luster as they previously did.
“Syracuse is playing Clemson on TV tonight!” he said. “It’s not Syracuse-Georgetown.”"

Yes Rick, I'm doubting that UNC or Duke can't be an attractive matchup either.

Dick.

Maybe he's trying to make the ACC jealous.

...by the sounds of it...Rick may be taking on TCU and Baylor and...red neck husbands in Texas...be careful...they don't sue they shoot!

...by the sounds of it...Rick may be taking on TCU and Baylor and...red neck husbands in Texas...be careful...they don't sue they shoot!

Coming up tonight on Big Monday, Louisville vs. SMU!

And on The Ocho, it's a conference clash as Rutgers takes on Akron!

This pretty funny. Imagine the Huskies in the Big 12. I guess it's no stranger than the matchups in the proposed Big East.

And what's this about a 20-team football conference and a 12-team basketball conference?

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/26283066/

Actually that could make sense. Mizzou to SEC. UConn, RU, WV, UL, and Cincy to the B12 for all sports. ND for all but FB. USF to CUSA. UTEP and Utah St to MWC. Alliance at 24 teams and gets BCS bid. BE adds Xavier, Butler, and Duquesne.

That would allow us to go to the ACC next year for FB. BBall we are likely stuck out of spite.

Coming up tonight on Big Monday, Louisville vs. SMU!

And on The Ocho, it's a conference clash as Rutgers takes on Akron!

Well played.

The Ocho :)

“Unlike some others, we’re going to land on our feet,” Brey said. “I like the Big East, but we’ll land on our feet.”

Translation: We will land wherever Mr. Swarbrick tells us is best for our football team. I will have no say in the decision.

A very troubling article in terms of just how bad Marinatto's leadership has been. Head in the sand. Hands over the eyes. Eyes shut, ears plugged. All apply to Marinatto when it comes to expansion and preserving the BE. How could a guy in his position be that incompetent, especially after what went down in 2004?

I'm glad Jamie Dixon placed blame on the lack of leadership. And Rick Pitino is nothing more than a hypocrite. As he bashes the university presidents, his university president is plotting behind the scenes.

UConn in the Big 12? Sure. That'll happen.

Pitino is still an .

"Not everyone feels that way – Pitino thinks certain intra-conference matchups won’t carry the same juice and luster as they previously did.
“Syracuse is playing Clemson on TV tonight!” he said. “It’s not Syracuse-Georgetown.”"

Yes Rick, I'm doubting that UNC or Duke can't be an attractive matchup either.

Dick.
b/c SU played Gtown 16 times each season :blah: SU/Clemson is much worse than SU/South Florida, right Rick?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom