California HC job | Syracusefan.com

California HC job

He looks so much like Andy Kennedy to me.

Another blow to the New Big East. I have to wonder how much longer until Jay Wright jumps ship at Nova.

He's still got a nice gig, in a decent conference, in his home town, with a (reportedly) pretty nice contract. I'm not sure why you'd leave that for a team like Cal, better gigs will come along if he waits.

He's still got a nice gig, in a decent conference, in his home town, with a (reportedly) pretty nice contract. I'm not sure why you'd leave that for a team like Cal, better gigs will come along if he waits.

The conference is falling apart, the same reason why Buzz left.

Buzz left because of major internal issues at Marquette. The AD, President etc all left after less than 2 years there. They pay big $ for a reason there and Buzz Williams even took a pay cut to head to Va Tech.

If Cal goes to the NBA

Jay Wright to Kentucky would be my guess

How is the conference falling apart? They have a nice contract with TV revenue streams set up, they won't get picked apart by larger conferences in realignment, and they'll likely pick up some more good programs in the next few years (like SLU).

I highly doubt we'll see the Big East 'fall apart'.

Once the P5 break away, everyone else is playing in the minors. These coaches aren't idiots-they can see the writing on the wall.

ESPN won't mind because it will improve the ratings for the NIT Semis and Final in MSG.

And his wife is from Louisville (played at Dayton).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom