Call me crazy | Syracusefan.com

Call me crazy

Briancuse

Living Legend
I have a better feeling about beating Fsu on Sat than I do beating Wake tonight. Fsu is coming off wins over Duke,Lville, Nd, they are high as can be right now, playing a road game against an 11-9 team, noon game, I can see them coming out flat, I don't have a great feeling at all about this game. Wake is a good young team trying to prove themselves.

I have a better feeling about beating Fsu on Sat than I do beating Wake tonight. Fsu is coming off wins over Duke,Lville, Nd, they are high as can be right now, playing a road game against an 11-9 team, noon game, I can see them coming out flat, I don't have a great feeling at all about this game. Wake is a good young team trying to prove themselves.

They score easily, too [unlike us]. Luckily, this is a road game for them--hope that plays a factor and screws with their outside shooting.

I agree that we will be up for FSU and it may be a "trap game" for them, however, I will have to call you crazy on this.

With this being said, if they do lose to Wake and beat FSU, I will be back on this thread to give you your respect.

We're FSU's Super Bowl! Of course we got this.

We need to contain the Wake Greek big. That dude is going to get 20 and 15 tonight.

6'10" John Collins is coming off a career-high 27 point game was ACC Player of the Week.

I personally feel like we lose both games by 10-14 points.

You're crazy. IMO, this team doesn't care enough to beat a good team

They are the best team in the ACC. It will take a colossal effort to beat FSU.

I personally feel like we lose both games by 10-14 points.
One at a time! We have this one tonight by 10-14. When we can't get the game in Seattle on TV, we win. :)

You're crazy! At least on tonight's portion of your statement :)

We need to shoot lights out

FSU is going to absolutely ruin thompson inside

We are going to beat someone good this year.
I think you are underestimating how good that team is. They are too athletic and deep for us. If those players wore Kentucky unis, they would be much more respected. We may beat a good team, but I would predict a win over Duke more so than FSU.

Yea, I don't know. I feel like we're due for some good wins but I also thought we'd beat ND and we got taken out behind the woodshed and stop caring halfway through the 2nd half.

Yea, I don't know. I feel like we're due for some good wins but I also thought we'd beat ND and we got taken out behind the woodshed and stop caring halfway through the 2nd half.

I said we had about 5% chance at UNC and about 10% chance at ND. We played awful both times and have not even played decent on the road all year (even at VT I thought they played bad and we played worse and it wasn't very close).

FSU is just as dominant as UNC in my opinion. We will sure be exhausted as they try to (and probably will) carve us up with the 12-man attack. But we are at home so its more like 30% chance of victory. We will probably need to upset 2 of FSU, UVA, Duke, 'Ville at home... and take three of our four "easy" road games against NCSU / Clemson / Pitt / GT to be in the tourney picture.

Then we get crushed at UL and hopefully win at home vs GT to finish 10-8. Even the most optimistic fan would consider that scenario highly unlikely but there's a chance. We would have our 3 road wins and two wins against upper tier ACC teams.

Truth be told I loved SU-4 last night and sweated that out. Not so sure about Saturday.

Last edited:
I think you are underestimating how good that team is. They are too athletic and deep for us. If those players wore Kentucky unis, they would be much more respected. We may beat a good team, but I would predict a win over Duke more so than FSU.

Is Duke a good team? People keep bringing them up like they are, but I think it's just cause of the uniform.

Is Duke a good team? People keep bringing them up like they are, but I think it's just cause of the uniform.
Duke is good in the sense that they are a top 25 team. However, they are well short of being the re-make of the'99 team many expected them to be.

Duke is good in the sense that they are a top 25 team. However, they are well short of being the re-make of the'99 team many expected them to be.

I'd love to see the reactions here if we lost to NC State at home.

FSU will likely destroy us on the boards...that doesn't bode well for a victory...if we can make 12+ threes then we have a shot

Are they as good as past Duke teams, absolutely not. Are they better than us, yes, by a lot.

Ok... You are crazy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom