Can anyone see the chat bar? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can anyone see the chat bar?

No. Firefox. It was there an hour ago. I do see a 'Who's Online' box in the lower right, though.

EDIT: and it says 0 people are on line. Also, when I try to edit a post, I get a box I can't type in - I have to click 'More Options' and then it returns me to the normal Edit Post page. Something glitchy is going on.

^Yep, all of what 79 said^

I am online with a guest? Seems strange...so what is up.

Says 0 but if open there is a guet: 97106 plus me.

Mine's telling me I'm "offline"
maybe i should quaff another Jack & Coke...now no one in chat room and no one on line...yikes, and this before the first bball game...let's get this fixed.

Now, I have it. Thanks for whatever you did

Yes, I can see it. Chrome on MacBook Air.

Thanks for everything to you and the rest of the overlords.

iPad: No (It was there last year)
I've tried Safari, Chrome and iCab.

OS X w/Chrome: it's there.

On an ipad or other mobile devices, I am told there is a free app in the app store for cometchat. site name needs to be syracusefan.com, and your login is the same as it is here.

On an ipad or other mobile devices, I am told there is a free app in the app store for cometchat. site name needs to be syracusefan.com, and your login is the same as it is here.
I just tried that. When I log in from Cometchat it lists me as a guest user. Maybe things get confused by having the same userid logged in from multiple sources. I'll give it a shot since the web interface for chat on my iPad was less than optimal.

Thanks for the pointer.

I just tried that. When I log in from Cometchat it lists me as a guest user. Maybe things get confused by having the same userid logged in from multiple sources. I'll give it a shot since the web interface for chat on my iPad was less than optimal.

Thanks for the pointer.

When logging into the tr mobile app, try http://www.syracusefan.com/cometchat and then your Syracusefan username and password.

When logging into the tr mobile app, try http://www.syracusefan.com/cometchat and then your Syracusefan username and password.
Here's what I get when I explicitly list the cometchat portion of the URL, either when signing, creating a new chat room, or obtaining a list of existing chat rooms:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377092998.743135.jpg

It's also worth noting that the (mostly) empty chat rooms that currently appear via a traditional browser are not listed by Cometchat.

And just for completeness' sake (I assume temery is working on it), the chat bar has disappeared for me. Firefox

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom