Can donnie webb get his job back now | Syracusefan.com

Can donnie webb get his job back now

Can donnie webb get his job back now

That is a FANTASTIC question...

I must have missed this. Details, please.

Apparently Donnie and DM's relationship got off on the wrong foot early in HCDM's tenure. Not exactly sure of the details, but I think Donnie possibly reported something that was supposed to be "off the record". Doug basically blackballed him from SU football. Not the best situation for the football beat writer.

I think Webb's on the SU LAX beat now ... since Rahme is retiring.

That is a FANTASTIC question...

Apparently Donnie and DM's relationship got off on the wrong foot early in HCDM's tenure. Not exactly sure of the details, but I think Donnie possibly reported something that was supposed to be "off the record". Doug basically blackballed him from SU football. Not the best situation for the football beat writer.
And Donnie, who had no idea what he did to upset Doug, asked for a meeting to discuss the matter. Doug, being the man that he is, refused. I can tell you for 100% fact, Webb has no idea what he did to upset Marrone.

And Donnie, who had no idea what he did to upset Doug, asked for a meeting to discuss the matter. Doug, being the man that he is, refused. I can tell you for 100% fact, Webb has no idea what he did to upset Marrone.
Good luck trying to get the buffalo media to be so pliant doog

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom