Can I interest you in some pregame thoughts? | Syracusefan.com

Can I interest you in some pregame thoughts?

jekelish

Living Legend
http://.com/a-little-school-called-cornell-maybe-youve-heard-of-it/

No? Well, go ahead and click the link anyway. Read it if you feel the urge. Or you can just, like, teach yourself to juggle instead. I'm not going to judge or tell you what to do with your lives.

DVR is set, will be watching tomorrow with my pops while pigging out and sipping drinks. That is how confident I am that we will win in this one.

On a side note I feel it was very thoughtful of whomever put the schedule together to have them play an hour earlier than usual so the guys could all make their New Years Parties!

I think the only thing you left out is that the women's teams have been doing pretty well. Who would have thought they'd be ranked in basketball this season while the guys were not? And the women's field hockey was runner up in the NCAAs (to UConn damn them!)

I think the only thing you left out is that the women's teams have been doing pretty well. Who would have thought they'd be ranked in basketball this season while the guys were not? And the women's field hockey was runner up in the NCAAs (to UConn damn them!)
I could have mentioned women's hoops yeah, but I DID mention field hockey.

I could have mentioned women's hoops yeah, but I DID mention field hockey.

Well that makes sense because the shorts for women's field hickey are much shorter than they are for women's basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom