Can I make 5/13 FT's left handed? | Syracusefan.com

Can I make 5/13 FT's left handed?

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
TBH, At first I really wanted to beat 5/15 because we missed the front end twice... but not to spoil the story, since I be beat 5/13 without the handicap - we can just ask can I beat 5/13 left handed? (I am right handed and havent attempted left handed FT's in the like 12-13 years)

I went 6/12. No big deal. Before you ask... only 1 try at this.

Part 1:

When shooting around and missing free throws with my right hand, I often switched to the left hand to get my form back in order. That was long ago, however.

i remember playing ball at the ymca when i was young. first 10 to make free throws got the court. winners played the next 5 to make a free throw. and so on. you could be 7 ft and never see the court.

not really fair. the players have spent thousands of hours practicing under coaches this very skill .

Now do it in the carrier dome with thousands of people watching after sprinting up and down the court

I shot them left handed dude.

And it was a joke. But 5/13 is horrific in any sense of free throws. And there is zero excuse for it. I would bet my life, literally my life, i would do better than 5/13 with my right hand in any situation you put me in.

and to tbonezone 's point - I havent shot left handed anything outside of 4 feet in well over a decade.

I did bank in about a 30 footer runner and then a 3 pointer both left handed immediately after this but i cant help being talented.

that'd be like josh pace driving right.right ?

I was pretty good at the josh pace move back in college and i would yell "josh pace" as i released it.

in a pickup game at Archibold, I was playing against a pretty big strong kid and made 1 in his face and yelled my normal "josh pace"... he thought i said "in your face" and immediately yelled back "What DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME"

My buddy who could rip a phone book in 2 with his bares hands then got in his face and replied "he said Josh Pace MF'er"

which thankfully led to laughs from everyone over the misunderstanding.

always joked that you couldn't tell how many shots josh pace took in a game from the shot chart cuz the dots were all in the same spot give or take 10 inches.and still no one could stop it.

TBH, At first I really wanted to beat 5/15 because we missed the front end twice... but not to spoil the story, since I be beat 5/13 without the handicap - we can just ask can I beat 5/13 left handed? (I am right handed and havent attempted left handed FT's in the like 12-13 years)

I went 6/12. No big deal. Before you ask... only 1 try at this.

Part 1:

I got videos of me tearing my living room apart during Old Dominion

Bravo OP! Loved it.

...a few years ago I was "drunken" bowling out at brooklyn bowl during a show and was majorly sucking it up. last game I bowled lefty because why tf not. best game of the night by 18.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom