Can JB recruit while on 9 game suspension? | Syracusefan.com

Can JB recruit while on 9 game suspension?

SBU72

All Conference
High school season is in session. There are a lot of good holiday tournaments. Would this be a good time for him to make trips and watch some prospects?

Can he scout by going in-person to Duke and UNC games?

He said in his radio show that he would not be doing any recruiting, or traveling to watch any games

From SWC's report-

What will he do during his “vacation”? “I’ve got three kids playing basketball. I’ll be at their games.” He said Jimmy is now 6-6 and Buddy is 6-4 ½. I won’t go golfing while my team is playing. That wouldn’t be right. I won’t travel around the country to go to games. It wouldn’t feel right. I probably won’t go to malls, although I do go to malls sometimes. I’ll probably increase my 2-3 days per week work outs to 4-5 and come back in great shape. It’s the Christmas season and the Christmas season tends to go by quickly.” Matt noted that the headquarters of his foundation is in his office at the basketball wing. “The NCAA statement doesn’t say you can’t go to your office. It says you can’t talk to anybody. I might go there at 10PM when nobody is there. It would be nice to say hello to the players….”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom