Can the semi-final tickets be used by 2 different people? | Syracusefan.com

Can the semi-final tickets be used by 2 different people?

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Could one person watch the first game in the semi-final, then come out and hand the ticket to a second person, who could then watch the second game? Anyone know?

Could one person watch the first game in the semi-final, then come out and hand the ticket to a second person, who could then watch the second game? Anyone know?
I don't think so. There aren't even paper tickets. Basically you just are 'registered' and they run your credit card and ID on the way in.

Most arenas (such as MSG) do not allow re-entry. Once the ticket is zapped by a ticket taker, it cannot be used again. Verizon Center did allow re-entry this weekend, but it only applied to the same person re-entering. You had to get your hand stamped by some infra-red thing -- thereby preventing someone else from re-entering with your ticket.

No but you can buy cheapest tix you can find and swap them turning games.

Once you enter...you're in for the double header. The Monday tix is obviously transferable.

At the games in San Jose', upon entry they told us that if we left after or during the 1st game, we could not return for the 2nd game. I assume that it is the same in Atlanta.

Okay, thanks everyone! I understand the answer is a resounding NO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom