Can we all thank arbitragegls... | Syracusefan.com

Can we all thank arbitragegls...

cto

Administrator
... for his wonderful updates and insights on what is happening with this conference re-alignment stuff. In the the past several weeks, he has been the most informative and interesting poster here.

thank-youwould-you-like-a-cookie.jpg

I always enjoy Arb's posts and the insight he provides on the topics of conference hopscotch. Thanks for posting as always. Looking forward to meeting the legendary anti dude (possibly) at the NC State Football game in October.

Yes. Thank you for the interesting and promising information.

Thanks to arb for the insight. Whether he has a direct source (as I believe) or he is just a very intutive analyst that posts his info here, he has been very accurate and logical. I follow many sites re: realignment and arb has been unusually accurate when compared to others, and I am NOT including the WVU crew in that group!

Thanks to arb and others who have sources and post their input. We will never know the full discussions that take place, nor can we resolve each source's understanding/bias on each tidbit of info they pass on, but we can take the info and draw our own conclusions. This board is not often blind-sided.

Thanks again, please keep the info coming.

Here to here these comments, beggars can't be choosers when offered stuff for free. Arb gives the information and doesn't have to do so if you don't want to read his posts don't click it on them, but the information is solid.

Many tha
... for his wonderful updates and insights on what is happening with this conference re-alignment stuff? In the the past several weeks, he has been the most informative and interesting poster here.
Many thanks

Absolutely. Always has must read stuff.

I'd like to buy the man a Jack and Coke, or three!

Thanks Arbi!

Where's my thank you for breaking the news about Oklahoma's impending move to the Big Ten.

(unless things change)
We are all witnesses to your news breaking skills

Where's my thank you for breaking the news about Oklahoma's impending move to the Big Ten.

(unless things change)

Thanks, Bro. We would be at a loss without this significant info which will impact the whole of CFBdom. It is earth shattering to think the B1G will be expecting another $30MM increase per team with OU and Kansas and the Big 12 will add USF and UCF (possibly UConn and Cincy to finisho ff teh Big East) and they will surely get another $40MM. I'm just waiting for confirmation from the Dude.

Thanks, Bro. We would be at a loss without this significant info which will impact the whole of CFBdom. It is earth shattering to think the B1G will be expecting another $30MM increase per team with OU and Kansas and the Big 12 will add USF and UCF (possibly UConn and Cincy to finisho ff teh Big East) and they will surely get another $40MM. I'm just waiting for confirmation from the Dude.

Central Florida-Iowa State... you can throw out the records when those two teams get together.

No one has questioned the value or accuracy of the information Arb brings to this board. I will continue to seek his posts, which as I've said, are the most informative on the board.

Couldn't agree more with cto.

A new arb post is the first link I click on when I get to this forum. Thanks for posting. Keep it up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom