can we get some new ads on our site? | Syracusefan.com

can we get some new ads on our site?

Marsh01

Living Legend
All of a sudden on the right side of the page there are ads with women with very large asses in tight pants. I feel like I am watching Kim Kardashian.

I always knew you were a little fruity.

Can we get some Thunder From Down Under ads in here for Marsh?

I always knew you were a little fruity.

Can we get some Thunder From Down Under ads in here for Marsh?

Hey I'm all for some good old fashioned boner materials. Its just this one keeps popping up. It looks like a pic of my ass in tights and that isnt pretty.

All of a sudden on the right side of the page there are ads with women with very large asses in tight pants. I feel like I am watching Kim Kardashian.

I'm pretty sure the ads are presented based on your recently visited websites -- maybe clear you history and delete all cookies to solve the problem.

I'm pretty sure the ads are presented based on your recently visited websites -- maybe clear you history and delete all cookies to solve the problem.

Ha, I can guarantee you that I am not visiting large women's asses websites.

Well not at work anyways...

If the ads are presented based on recently visited sites, then I should be getting ads of Marsh's ass in tights all the time. Something's broken. :)

Not really sure where this thread is going, but it looks like another ass-oriented thread is on the rise.
:)

What ads? Seriously guys, get adblock- it's worth it.

I'm pretty sure that the ads are based off your browsing history as well as text that it filters that have been discussed on the page you're on. I know in my gmail I'll get all sorts of University this, Chemistry major, get your degree here, etc. Just because almost all of my email is based upon school stuff.

Like right now on this forum (I'm using a computer in the ESF Library) and I'm getting strip blackjack and Jennifer Love Hewitt ads

I'm pretty sure that the ads are based off your browsing history as well as text that it filters that have been discussed on the page you're on. I know in my gmail I'll get all sorts of University this, Chemistry major, get your degree here, etc. Just because almost all of my email is based upon school stuff.

Like right now on this forum (I'm using a computer in the ESF Library) and I'm getting strip blackjack and Jennifer Love Hewitt ads

I was wondering why they kept pushing the PBR on this site.

Hey I'm all for some good old fashioned boner materials. Its just this one keeps popping up. It looks like a pic of my ass in tights and that isnt pretty.

I'm going to assume you used that phrasing on purpose.

What ads? Seriously guys, get adblock- it's worth it.

Just to add one more thing to this thread, I would strongly recommend getting adblock as well (in general). I used noscript for years, but adblock is great. However, I'm sure the admins don't really like adblock at all and nor should they. Not too long ago, there was a pop up (at least for me) that said this website will soon require you not have adblock enabled in order to view it. Did anyone else get the pop up that uses adblock?

The reason why the forums run is because of the hardwork the admins put in and ads are how they generate money to pay the fees that come along with the site. I love adblock and use it all of the time, but in certain cases (like our forum) it might not be a great idea to run adblock. Unless you're extremely hampered with a slow computer or the ads are making you laggy, I'd just visit this site without adblock.

Also, if you're going to view things on firstrowsports, adblock helps out a ton.