can we get the countdown clock to sept 1st | Syracusefan.com

can we get the countdown clock to sept 1st

??? thanks BELIEVE
The problem is that no starting time has been announced for the game yet. If this greatly troubles you, we can guess at a starting time and put that up for now. For a game played that early in the season, I would expect a late start, most likely a 7 PM kickoff. It can be really hot in CNY on September 1st. If we had a sunny day with a temperature around 90 and kicked off at noon, there would be sauna like conditions in the Dome and people would drop like flies.

Anyone know if/when starting times will be announced for the TBA games on the schedule?

The problem is that no starting time has been announced for the game yet. If this greatly troubles you, we can guess at a starting time and put that up for now. For a game played that early in the season, I would expect a late start, most likely a 7 PM kickoff. It can be really hot in CNY on September 1st. If we had a sunny day with a temperature around 90 and kicked off at noon, there would be sauna like conditions in the Dome and people would drop like flies.

Anyone know if/when starting times will be announced for the TBA games on the schedule?

Set it for the tailgate start.

Well, we won't know when the tailgate starts until a game time is announced. I just hate putting a guess on the board because it could be misleading to people. If we label it as a guess, I could live with doing it.

I am tempted to rip SU for not doing a better job finalizing kickoff times for the 2012 season, but looking at other schools, this isn't unusual.

Just use 7pm for now and adjust it once TV makes the call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom