Can we overcome | Syracusefan.com

Can we overcome

jgeorge322

Living Legend
the lack of a star player? Team needs to gel but our offense is just putrid. Even the shots we make look difficult. No one can get own shot (ala mike g) and we dont play well as a team.

I hate to say it but we have a bunch of b list players and not a great pg. this is third year in a row now of this caliber of team.

the lack of a star player? Team needs to gel but our offense is just putrid. Even the shots we make look difficult. No one can get own shot (ala mike g) and we dont play well as a team.

I hate to say it but we have a bunch of b list players and not a great pg. this is third year in a row now of this caliber of team.

Sure. Teams are constructed lots of different ways, and not all of them need a star who is the clear #1 in order to succeed at a high level. Who was Villanova's star player last year?

Agree 100% with your assessment of the offense--lots of new faces, but the execution is flat out awful right now, and a major problem.

Its probably harder for us to watch our offensive when it seems so easy to move the ball v our zone.

I also think we get pushed around. Only guy with some attitude is thompson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom