Can we please stop chunking up threes? | Syracusefan.com

Can we please stop chunking up threes?

Awful shot selection. MCW's was really bad.

Noooooo kidding. I don't understand why we fall in love with threes when we really can't shoot them that well. Movement and spacing have been awful the last few minutes.

We are 7-18 from 3...that's pretty good! When was the last time we had 52pts with 10:30 left?

interestingly enough - rak staying out of foul trouble is key.. we do a much better job moving the ball into the post when he is in the game- with baye- the ball is on the perimeter far too much

If they make half of their threes I don't mind watching them shoot me...I guess the negative to come from this is grants not getting a lt of time today

With Grant in the game, we Have more of an inside outside game. With James, more perimeter focused which I don't love. JB seemed like he forgot about Grant, maybe it was because of the zone. I'd like Jeremy and James on the floor at the same time with James at the #2.

It's just the threes off of one or no passes. Not good. Bad Rak today helped lead to much of the chucking. I still think that if Rak can't make some progress scoring inside then we won't last past a couple of games in the Tourney. Just don't see how.

CJ knocked down 2-3 and a few long twos. I think with him shooting well that kept him from the high post like he did all last year against a zone. And with James out there I imagine JB opted to keep Grant on the bench in exchange for jumpers against st johns zone, with a healthy dose of CJ attacking the offensive glass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom