Can we stop saying | Syracusefan.com

Can we stop saying

CU44SE

All Conference
This team is like last years team yet? I mean this has been obvious for the last month and it came back to bite us in the ass. We had no offense what so ever. Defense didn't lose the game, it was the offense. But everyone wants to question someone when they bring up a valid point about our lack of offense.

This team is like last years team yet? I mean this has been obvious for the last month and it came back to bite us in the ass. We had no offense what so ever. Defense didn't lose the game, it was the offense. But everyone wants to question someone when they bring up a valid point about our lack of offense.
who has questioned anyone about questioning our offense

I actually think the offense is better this year. But last years D was historically great and got a lot of run outs which masked how bad that offense was. The lockdown D and those easy baskets are the difference between last year and this year.

I actually think the offense is better this year. But last years D was historically great and got a lot of run outs which masked how bad that offense was. The lockdown D and those easy baskets are the difference between last year and this year.

absolutely correct. This year's D was good, but when our offense sucks as bad as it does good isn't good enough.

absolutely correct. This year's D was good, but when our offense sucks as bad as it does good isn't good enough.
It wasn't good when we needed it the most.. When we took that lead in the second I thought it was game over but then Dayton got a bunch of open shots and freak rebounds. We needed to lock it down and we couldn't.

It wasn't good when we needed it the most.. When we took that lead in the second I thought it was game over but then Dayton got a bunch of open shots and freak rebounds. We needed to lock it down and we couldn't.

You're looking at a few possessions. I'm talking about the entire season. The defense also seems disappointing because of how great we were last year.

who has questioned anyone about questioning our offense
There has been posts where people question the offense (specifically boeheim's role in it) and people respond with how date you question him.

Pretty telling stat when he is the first coach to lose to 6 double digit seeds and he has also never made it out of the first weekend 3 years in a row. Pretty telling stats, that are very frustrating for a program like Syracuse. I'm just real frustrated right now. Such a promising season that ended way to early.

OrangeFoo said:

I wasn't a huge Triche fan but I miss him like hell this year. And no matter what anybody says MCW was a heck of a point guard. I don't see how the offense was better this year. And defense, last year our defense created quick offense. This year our point guard didn't turn the ball over but pulled back every single time on a break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom