Can we talk about Eric Jackson? | Syracusefan.com

Can we talk about Eric Jackson?

Doctor44

2nd String
Who? Per the practice report, this was the guy running with the one's on 1st team defense, and by running I mean figuratively, as he let Jarrod West get behind him.

Who?

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2013/8/23/4652234/get-to-know-your-orange-man-25-db-eric-jackson

Who?

So, kid must have some excellent speed and cover skills. His size is leaving much to be desired and we were shredded by Clemson and FSU's big and fast wide outs.

It;s either that or Kobena (also #25) is playing DB now. Color me intrigued, but I expected Reddish, Morgan, and Whigam. Maybe he was spelling a player or maybe he is finding his way into special packages on the D.

More to come . . . I hope.

Doctor44 said:
Who? Per the practice report, this was the guy running with the one's on 1st team defense, and by running I mean figuratively, as he let Jarrod West get behind him.

Who?

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2013/8/23/4652234/get-to-know-your-orange-man-25-db-eric-jackson

Who?

So, kid must have some excellent speed and cover skills. His size is leaving much to be desired and we were shredded by Clemson and FSU's big and fast wide outs.

It;s either that or Kobena (also #25) is playing DB now. Color me intrigued, but I expected Reddish, Morgan, and Whigam. Maybe he was spelling a player or maybe he is finding his way into special packages on the D.

More to come . . . I hope.

Reddish, Morgan are out with injuries.

Edit: Whigham practiced.

Last edited: