can you say disgusting | Syracusefan.com

can you say disgusting

rosconey

All Conference
if not you sure arent watching our offense

games like this and last week make me wonder about marrone-these kids are once again showing no emotion just like him

if not you sure arent watching our offense

games like this and last week make me wonder about marrone-these kids are once again showing no emotion just like him

You're a clown. Go watch Rutgers.

You're a clown. Go watch Rutgers.
why because im starting to dislike the koolaid?

if this type of team doesnt get you riled maybe you should watch rutgirls-i expect more

I agree the team looks dead and that contributes to this crap that we're watching. There are only four coaches worth anything on this staff and you can thank Schafer for two of them.

But how about the defense? 3 turnovers; lots of emotion. Shafer is keeping us in the game.

why because im starting to dislike the koolaid?

if this type of team doesnt get you riled maybe you should watch rutgirls-i expect more
We all expect more... but most don't act like pentulent children when things don't go our way. I guarantee you that I'm just as frustrated as you but I refuse to throw the coaches and/or team under the bus because my expectations aren't being meant.

We are light years ahead of where Grob left this program...light years! We were much better in the 2nd quarter, hopefully it carries over into the 2nd half and we bury the puppies.

We all expect more... but most don't act like pentlent children when things don't go our way. I guarantee you that I'm just as frustrated as you but I refuse to throw the coaches and/or team under the bus because my expectations aren't being meant.

We are light years ahead of where Grob left this program...light years! We were much better in the 2nd quarter, hopefully it carries over into the 2nd half and we bury the puppies.

You are either purpously being ridiculously extreme or you need to take a course or two in reading comprehension. Rosconey's remarks about our offense and Marrone's lack of intensity or displaying any emotion on the sidelines is a FACT. Making such an obvious observation of this FACT is not throwing anyone under the bus.

The defense is the only reason we are in this game. If we were playing any legitimate team and not such a DOG, as these huskies are, we would be down 21 points or more, similar to the L'ville game last week...over after the first quarter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom