Can You Say Douche! | Syracusefan.com

Can You Say Douche!

MaxwellCuse

All Conference
So first Greg Schiano is a no-show at Joe Paterno's funeral because he is in silent negotiations with the Tampa Bay Bucs for the HC job. Then, after he has a firm agreement in hand he he stands up his own assistant coaches and the coaching staff at Don Bosco Prep without giving anyone a heads up that he wasn't going show.

Yeah, I guess this is old news, but it's just beginning to sink in how Douchey a guy Greg really can be. Say what you want about Chip Kelly, but he is just a 17 year old kid. What the hell is Greg Schiano's excuse?

So first Greg Schiano is a no-show at Joe Paterno's funeral because he is in silent negotiations with the Tampa Bay Bucs for the HC job. Then, after he has a firm agreement in hand he he stands up his own assistant coaches and the coaching staff at Don Bosco Prep without giving anyone a heads up that he wasn't going show.

Yeah, I guess this is old news, but it's just beginning to sink in how Douchey a guy Greg really can be. Say what you want about Chip Kelly, but he is just a 17 year old kid. What the hell is Greg Schiano's excuse?
Yeah but he left them better off than when he came there and has them poised to challenge for a National Championship.

Then, after he has a firm agreement in hand he he stands up his own assistant coaches and the coaching staff at Don Bosco Prep without giving anyone a heads up that he wasn't going show.
I sincerely hope Marrone and co. pay a visit to Don Bosco soon, hopefully with an ex-Rutgers assistant as part of the cadre.

I sincerely hope Marrone and co. pay a visit to Don Bosco soon, hopefully with an ex-Rutgers assistant as part of the cadre.

Just don't bring Rob Moore with him.

Just don't bring Rob Moore with him.
You bring him along, put your arm around is neck, give him noogies, and say, "This kid is still wet behind the ears, don't sweat it, we made him run laps and it won't happen again. Now let's get down to business." :D

I must have missed it. What did Rob do?

Ask DeepThrowit. Something to the effect of Rob Moore showing up there and not knowing who one of their better, younger players was.
You know those HS coaches, the moment you didn't make them feel as important as the player being recruited, you're not allowed back. They're worse than soccer moms and A list actors.

Yeah but he left them better off than when he came there and has them poised to challenge for a National Championship.

LOL. I hope that was a joke. Rutgers hasn't even won a BE Championship ...let along National Championship. They have never (and I mean in 150 years) even been to a major bowl. Sure, they are "poised".