Canada games on Time Warner in Syracuse? | Syracusefan.com

Canada games on Time Warner in Syracuse?

DuVal22

Walk On
I've been to TW's TV listings (no help), syracuse.com, 3 pages on syracusefan.com, and a google search. All I've discovered is that Time Warner is carrying all 4 games but no listing on their sports channel (26) in Syracuse. I know the stream is $14.99 a game but the newspaper articles don't mention that it's on Ch. 26. They do mention that it's on their high def channel but no listing for it on the TW site. Any help central New Yorkers?

Showing on Ch 19 / 323 HD in Dewitt at 6 PM on Wednesday's program guide.

I've been on FIOS (TW kept hiking the bill) for over a year so I am foggy on channel listings. I'm in Camillus, I guess ch 19 is the old ch 29 for TW sports? I didn't see it on 323 either for tomorrow night, they're broadcasting something else. Thanks in advance for the help guys/gals.

I've been on FIOS (TW kept hiking the bill) for over a year so I am foggy on channel listings. I'm in Camillus, I guess ch 19 is the old ch 29 for TW sports? I didn't see it on 323 either for tomorrow night, they're broadcasting something else. Thanks in advance for the help guys/gals.

If you have FIOS, you can't get TW, correct? OExtreme?

If you have FIOS, you can't get TW, correct? OExtreme?

During the regular SU b-ball season you can TW SU games simulcast. If I couldn't I would have had to tolerate TW- -the robber barons of cable. These CA games were noted in the paper as exclusive to TW so I don't think (make that for sure) FIOS will have it.

I'm here in the Cuse, ch.323 at 6pm. It says they are showing the game...I hope so!

Fighting with TW here in SC to carry games. They claim they are working on it. :rolleyes:

For those here in central New York, found that the McGill (??) game is on channel 19 tonight at 6:30. Still say Time Warner sUcks. Lovin FIOS daily.