Canada Games Will Be On TWC | Syracusefan.com

Canada Games Will Be On TWC

Great job by Time Warner. It more than makes up for all of the bullsh!t we have to put up with from them.

F Time Warner. I'm going to have to watch two of the games in Standard Definition. And I'm probably going to have to call them and remind them to flip whatever switch they need to flip to put the game on at all. You'd think $110 a month would be enough for me to get to see all the games in HD.

FYI, Carleton and Ottawa knocked off TCU pretty easily this week, the Carleton score was 77-51, I know TCU is not a bball school and they were horrible last year in the Big 12 but I would expect them to be improving now that they are in the Big 12, Carleton is the perennial powerhouse up here each year and I would expect them to at least give the Cuse a little run. Ottawa had a familiar face running the point a few years ago in Josh Wright

Hopefully this is a good sign. TGD pushed for four exhibition games to be televised in August. I guess that means we'll be able to watch every other game the rest of the way this season.

Right?

Anyone know how to DVR these in standard definition? Once TW switched every thing to automatic HD my DVR filled up immediately - I'll never be able to fit four HD games on there. Thanks in advance.

Anyone know how to DVR these in standard definition? Once TW switched every thing to automatic HD my DVR filled up immediately - I'll never be able to fit four HD games on there. Thanks in advance.

Delete everything else SU Hoops and Football are all that matter anyways! 4 games should fit with no problem on an empty DVR.

being down here in Virginia, what are my best chances for getting to watch the games? I don't get Time Warner. Would my best bet be finding a live stream on the internet? or would a big sports bar that normally carries all the college games (maybe like a direct tv package?) possibly carry the games? It's going to cause me physical pain to know the games are being played but not being able to watch them! thanks!

Call TW and bitch about your crappy DVR

Any idea if Verizon will carry it on Ch. 501 like they did during the season last year.

Any idea if Verizon will carry it on Ch. 501 like they did during the season last year.
I really hope so as I have Fios.
Either way, I hope to find this streaming at the very least.

And I'm probably going to have to call them and remind them to flip whatever switch they need to flip to put the game on at all.

Gosh, what a shock. F Time Warner forgot to put the game on my cable system and I'm having to call them to tell them they're supposed to be showing the game right now.

F Time Warner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom