Canada prospects. | Syracusefan.com

Canada prospects.

shu 49

All Conference
Not seeing many Canadian kids as I thought we went after last year. We need more kids like them

Not seeing many Canadian kids as I thought we went after last year. We need more kids like them
There are some 2021s with offers but the extended Dead Period is going to make things worse for the Canadian kids, many who normally visit for camps. If things get better in the states it doesn't mean that kids from Canada will be able to cross the border and visit.

There are some 2021s with offers but the extended Dead Period is going to make things worse for the Canadian kids, many who normally visit for camps. If things get better in the states it doesn't mean that kids from Canada will be able to cross the border and visit.
True didn’t think of that at all.

I was wondering about all our Candian and International players. When they come back to campus will they have to quarantine for two weeks?

I was wondering about all our Candian and International players. When they come back to campus will they have to quarantine for two weeks?
That’s a good question. Probably as a formality just to be safe.

I actually live right on the US - Canada border and have a great view of the international bridge from my living room. There is absolutely no traffic on the bridge currently. None.
FWIW

I actually live right on the US - Canada border and have a great view of the international bridge from my living room. There is absolutely no traffic on the bridge currently. None.
FWIW
I haven't gone across that bridge in a long time. I just as soon jump in my boat and go up the St. Lawrence River checking out the 1000 Islands. It sure is pretty in the summer up there.

FWIW
My summers home from SU I was a bridge painter on the Ogdensburg/Prescott bridge. Countless hungover mornings were spent praying for rain hoping to be sent home while hanging off the side of that 1.5 mile bridge. May even have dropped a couple of sky dumps from 120 ft in the air off the span onto unbeknownst seaway ships navigating the main channel. :p

My summers home from SU I was a bridge painter on the Ogdensburg/Prescott bridge. Countless hungover mornings were spent praying for rain hoping to be sent home while hanging off the side of that 1.5 mile bridge. May even have dropped a couple of sky dumps from 120 ft in the air off the span onto unbeknownst seaway ships navigating the main channel. :p
That was you??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom