Cancelling Patreon | Syracusefan.com

Cancelling Patreon

orangejunkie

Starter
I know this is not exactly a basketball question but I have been trying for awhile to cancel. Have gone to my credit card company but the bills keep coming. I send them emails and nothing happens. I got an email today that seems to lead to a way to cancel but after playing around with it for awhile I couldn't come up with a way to cancel. Any suggestions are appreciated...thanks

I know this is not exactly a basketball question but I have been trying for awhile to cancel. Have gone to my credit card company but the bills keep coming. I send them emails and nothing happens. I got an email today that seems to lead to a way to cancel but after playing around with it for awhile I couldn't come up with a way to cancel. Any suggestions are appreciated...thanks
Have you considered faking your own death?

think twice about cancelling. you'll be missing out on incomparable, sacred knowledge from the insider that's so inside it puts all other past/present insiders to shame. the content is truly priceless - we are lucky to have it whether we're paying $3 or $300 per

I have to admit I’m listening to his podcast less and less. Any inside info I’ve already gotten from this board. And if it’s not here, it’s not a tragedy if I have to wait a little longer before I DO read it here.

Threads about the Dave Jacobs High School Rumors Podcast, always good for a chuckle.

You have to admit, they really make you jump through hoops in that "how to cancel".

I have to admit I’m listening to his podcast less and less. Any inside info I’ve already gotten from this board. And if it’s not here, it’s not a tragedy if I have to wait a little longer before I DO read it here.

I really enjoyed him as a poster, but found that I just don't listen to podcasts in general, because I'm not in my car for more than about 15 minutes at a time.

Each to his/her own. I'm not paying for content whether it be a podcast or post standard.