Can't believe I'm rooting for Rutgers...And they beat Indiana! | Syracusefan.com

Can't believe I'm rooting for Rutgers...And they beat Indiana!

cto

Administrator
Crazy game against IU. RU was down 16 in first half ... went on 17-2 run ... and ended half up 1.

They're ahead by a couple of points with 7 minutes left in game. (Game is on BTN).

They actually seem to have some fans at MSG.

Never understood the hate for Rutgers. Yeah their fans are annoying and kinda stupid but I mean, they're Rutgers. Give them a break. They got good for a bit in hoops and football and got a little over confident but were they cocky or just enthusiastic? With this all said I've never been a Cuse fan living in the NYC are which might change my opinion greatly.

RU wins. It was actually quite exciting. A 14 seed beats a 6th seed. And the crowd went wild.

Rutgers playing out of their minds vs Purdue. Down just 1 with 11:38 left. Packed building. Demean them if you want, but Rutgers delivered for the BiG tourney. Their fans are packing the building 3 straight games saving Delaney from embarrassment.

Rutgers playing out of their minds vs Purdue. Down just 1 with 11:38 left. Packed building. Demean them if you want, but Rutgers delivered for the BiG tourney. Their fans are packing the building 3 straight games saving Delaney from embarrassment.
How bad is the big ten

Nevermind. False alarm. Order restored.

IMG_1439.GIF

They made it all the way to the B1G quarterfinal, so Rutgers fans are probably currently arguing about how many National Titles in a row they're going to win starting next year.
Dude, don't let them take any of our NJ recruits.:mad:

Why the hell is rutgers in the big ten? So dumb
Better question: why is the Big Ten invading Manhattan?

Makes me sick that Buttgers and the Midwest play a conference tournament at MSG but not Syracuse.

Better question: why is the Big Ten invading Manhattan?

Makes me sick that Buttgers and the Midwest play a conference tournament at MSG but not Syracuse.

It's more like sightseers getting lost.

It seems like we've seen the limits of conference expansion. The ACC seemed to do fine in Brooklyn (of course a Duke / UNC game would sell out anywhere).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom