Can't play TT vs UNC | Syracusefan.com

Can't play TT vs UNC

At least don't start him. He'll give up a ton of layups from the get-go... key to this game is rebounding and interior D. Need Roby.

Lydon and Robey down low is our only chance... TT isn't even ready for the BC attack but we'll need a few minutes from him if DC is in as bad a shape as JB says...

I actually think Lydon's length makes for a decent 5 with a bit more bulk than last year... certainly our best option.

That oaf Meeks has me worried. Heck, I remember that guy ticking me off way back when Rak's play fell off the table like the looks of women one my buzz wears off(when I used to drink)once he got to Meeks and teams with similar(at least decent) players toward the end off that season.

Still uspets me to think about, and now we don't have the beef of DC, unless Boeheim is doing a Bill Belichick and playing decoy with injury status. I know that isnt JB's thing, but a guy can still have something worth fantasizing about, cant he?

I think we can clown these guys. Idk why, I have nothing to base it off of. All I know is last year Paige and Johnson killed us and they are both gone. The guards of UNC don't scare me one bit. If we can just hang tough on the glass, I think we have a great shot in this one.

I'm most worried about Hicks. He's far too athletic to allow to get easy looks. I think him and Meeks will do what Meeks and Brice did last year. Jackson will be tough if he's manning the FT area. Hopefully, UNC will enjoy shooting and missing 3's.

I'm most worried about Hicks. He's far too athletic to allow to get easy looks. I think him and Meeks will do what Meeks and Brice did last year. Jackson will be tough if he's manning the FT area. Hopefully, UNC will enjoy shooting and missing 3's.

Somehow i see berry raining 3s on us all night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom