Cant put all your eggs in one basket | Syracusefan.com

Cant put all your eggs in one basket

Millhouse

Living Legend
Would've been worth developing more diversified outside shooting even if it meant a loss in the first 25. Cooney gets hurt back when he could make shots, we'd have been in the same boat.

I don't think it helps guys like Nichols or Cooney to know that everything depends on them

Honestly, this team was build around CJ making mid range jumpers. When they fell, we won. When they didn't we still won more times than not. Last night was a microcosm of the whole year. We went where CJ, Trevor, and Tyler took us...I'm disappointed as hell today. But I'm also proud of these kids, all of them. They represented our University well...

Would've been worth developing more diversified outside shooting even if it meant a loss in the first 25. Cooney gets hurt back when he could make shots, we'd have been in the same boat.

I don't think it helps guys like Nichols or Cooney to know that everything depends on them

I agree with your overall point, but I don't think Nichols was ever a lone shooter. He had GMac his first three years and then Devo/Rautins his senior year.

eao1115 said:
I agree with your overall point, but I don't think Nichols was ever a lone shooter. He had GMac his first three years and then Devo/Rautins his senior year.
And he was good his sr year

Gmac had to run the offense, Nichols was the designated catch and shoot