Can't sleep...it's like waiting for Christmas morning when I was 6 | Syracusefan.com

Can't sleep...it's like waiting for Christmas morning when I was 6

Thursday/friday off from work, 2 computers, a tv, and plenty of booze to last all 4 days of awesome...

LGO!

LOL...I remember those days...taking two days off from work and watching ESPN from Noon until Midnight while playing cards. Then watching the replays throughout the night and doing it all over again on Friday...

We've played 32 games and they are all irrelevant now.

The whole season comes down to 6 games with an over/under of 2.5.

Win 3 or more and it was a successful season.

Win 2 or less and it is considered a failure.

FWIW, I think Embid is done. I don't think he risks the #1 pick in the draft to come back early from a stress fracture.

If we can just regain our shooting touch, the yellow brick road is there for the taking...

Took today and tomorrow if like I do every year.it's a running joke at work.

I've got tomorrow off from work- I get every other Friday off- but unfortunately not today. Debating taking a half day but might just watch on my phone instead.

Four vacation days! Out tomorrow at 9 f ing o'clock. Securing my spot in the neighborhood sports bar with a few friends.

LOL...I remember those days...taking two days off from work and watching ESPN from Noon until Midnight while playing cards. Then watching the replays throughout the night and doing it all over again on Friday...

We've played 32 games and they are all irrelevant now.

The whole season comes down to 6 games with an over/under of 2.5.

Win 3 or more and it was a successful season.

Win 2 or less and it is considered a failure.

FWIW, I think Embid is done. I don't think he risks the #1 pick in the draft to come back early from a stress fracture.

If we can just regain our shooting touch, the yellow brick road is there for the taking...
Onuaku redux. I would be very surprised if he came back. A seven-footer with a leg stress fracture... hmmm.

Onuaku redux. I would be very surprised if he came back. A seven-footer with a leg stress fracture... hmmm.

Stress fracture in his back, not his leg.

It is a 4-6 week healing period and he was diagnosed in early March.

It is also an injury that can create permanent impairment if it does not heal completely or if it heals improperly. That is the key. If he comes back early and re-injures it, he can do lasting damage to himself.

Stress fracture in his back, not his leg.

It is a 4-6 week healing period and he was diagnosed in early March.

It is also an injury that can create permanent impairment if it does not heal completely or if it heals improperly. That is the key. If he comes back early and re-injures it, he can do lasting damage to himself.
My bad. Hope the kid comes back healthy.

LOL...I remember those days...taking two days off from work and watching ESPN from Noon until Midnight while playing cards.

Since when is the NCAA tournament on ESPN? Is this a true story?

:)

Not too familiar with Kansas.

Is losing Embid a shot to their knee like losing AO or are they good enough without him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom