Can't wait for 8pm | Syracusefan.com

Can't wait for 8pm

Cuse House

All American
I have a strong feeling that tonight's game decides our fate this season. We win tonight, we ride the coattails of our momentum into Pitt. We lose tonight, things could get hairy on Saturday. If we are able to go 2-0 this week, I would say our chances of getting in goes from about 50% to around 75-80%. Time to make a statement on the road and show the country that we have truly turned the corner.

LGO!

I have a strong feeling that tonight's game decides our fate this season. We win tonight, we ride the coattails of our momentum into Pitt. We lose tonight, things could get hairy on Saturday. If we are able to go 2-0 this week, I would say our chances of getting in goes from about 50% to around 75-80%. Time to make a statement on the road and show the country that we have truly turned the corner.

LGO!
I feel better about our chances tonight than Saturday for some reason. That said - this team has had a nice bounce back but I will be more surprised if we do the sweeping rather than being swept. Let's get the first one tonight.

I feel better about our chances tonight than Saturday for some reason. That said - this team has had a nice bounce back but I will be more surprised if we do the sweeping rather than being swept. Let's get the first one tonight.

i agree. pitt is our house of horrors, plus theyre better than 1-9. tyler ennis aint walking through that door! more confident about tonite than saturday.

i agree. pitt is our house of horrors, plus theyre better than 1-9. tyler ennis aint walking through that door! more confident about tonite than saturday.
I feel the opposite. Clemson has given us issues as well and they are better this year than Pitt. Blossomgame is a great player, and although we are bad historically at Pitt, this isn't your typical Pitt team. They are much more offense driven than in years past and they don't muck the game up. We housed them in the dome and they really have nothing to play for.

Now that he have cracked the exteriors of the bubble, it feels like we have now moved onto the next round of the playoffs.

As I said in another thread, the remaining schedule really feels like a best out of seven series for me. We have to find a way to win 4. Game 1 is big.

As I said in another thread, the remaining schedule really feels like a best out of seven series for me. We have to find a way to win 4. Game 1 is big.
I really like that analogy.

Not to state the obvious, but our energy and defensive intensity have been much better at home than on the road. NC State was a great win, but the defense was not stellar. We need to play with the same defensive energy we did in the second half against Virginia. If we do/can, I like our chances A LOT tonight. LETS GO ORANGE!

Now that he have cracked the exteriors of the bubble, it feels like we have now moved onto the next round of the playoffs.

that could be the case but 3 wins, say, over Duke, lvlle and at GT would probably do it - as would three "ordinary" wins plus one in the ACCT...
point being, multiple paths at this point

that could be the case but 3 wins, say, over Duke, lvlle and at GT would probably do it - as would three "ordinary" wins plus one in the ACCT...
point being, multiple paths at this point
This team needs at least three more road wins (ACCT would count) imo. Last season the team made the Tourney because of good wins on the road. This team doesn't have nearly enough of that.

If we win both I think we make a serious run for a first round bye in the ACCT

True... but John Gillon is!

Fired Up! Ready to Go!

LGO! War Damn OTTO!
Orange Defense Comes Alive On The Road!