Can't wait to Hear Pitino's Spin | Syracusefan.com

Can't wait to Hear Pitino's Spin

Col. Bleep

All American
"My problem is not them leaving," he said. "My problem is you did it in 48 hours. Don't run away with a girl after one date when you've been dating someone else for three or four years. You've been dating this woman for 30 years, show a little respect."
-Rick Pitino in USA Today 10/19/11...spouting off about SU & Pitt leaving the BE.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...-rick-pitino-syracuse-pitt-acc/1#.ULbIoo6f_ww

Men's basketball coach Rick Pitino said in a text to the Louisville Courier-Journal the move was "awesome" and he was "happy for U of L."
-Rick Pitino on Louisville leaving the BE

http://www.wbir.com/usatoday/sports...some-move-to-new-conference?usatref=sportsmod

Guess Pitino figures it's ok to suddenly dump a woman you've only been dating for 9 years.
Boeheim had him pegged all right.

Well he has nailed a woman on top of a table at a restaurant so...

Pitino is hilarious. His Col Sanders White suite cracks me up.
Seriously though he talks smack 75% of the time.

Louisville clearly told him to shut his pie hole.

The more these coach's bitch, moan, complain..the funnier it is. It's all sour grapes because they were not the ones initially wanted. The amazing thing for me is that they dont have the foresight as experienced adults to realize how what they say will be played back over and over again when, in the future, their comments contradict their earlier statements. Just shut up.

One has to wonder if battling Louisville for a recruit, they won't see the contradictions, PLAYED ON A BIG SCREEN. One winter he was boning his assistants wife errr was boning his assistants future wife err ex wife...

Then the next winter he was calling out an old friend who gave him a job early in his career and pissing all over the ACC.

Ok so the true poll is what BE BBall coaches jump ship to other conferences... other than Jay Wright

One has to wonder if battling Louisville for a recruit, they won't see the contradictions, PLAYED ON A BIG SCREEN. One winter he was boning his assistants wife errr was boning his assistants future wife err ex wife...

Then the next winter he was calling out an old friend who gave him a job early in his career and pissing all over the ACC.

Ok so the true poll is what BE BBall coaches jump ship to other conferences... other than Jay Wright

Most embarrassing for the Rick, its not even that pitino was caught cheating on his wife (yes bad enough) its that he was doing it with mr ed

images.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom