Caption This | Syracusefan.com

Caption This

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
10248633-standard.jpg

Sorry Nancy, the connective corridor is a big waste of money and we are going to scrap it.We need the money for a new football coach.

You know, its not too late to scrap it and start a men's ice hockey team.

or

Nancy, its over between us. Yes, we have had some hot times together and I will never forget that evening in Bangkok, you little minx, but it cant continue.

or

At least he is really good at making kids shave their facial hair and schmoozing PA alums!

You know, its not too late to scrap it and start a men's ice hockey team.

or

Nancy, its over between us. Yes, we have had some hot times together and I will never forget that evening in Bangkok, you little minx, but it cant continue.

or

At least he is really good at making kids shave their facial hair and schmoozing PA alums!

Lol,

I was lying to you, I didn't stay in a holiday inn express last night.

Texted from my Droid...

Pitino is wearing that white suit again.

Nancy, you and I could coach the team, saving money AND getting us in the spotlight even more!

"I'm telling you, I think they know about us."

We might not be the worst team in the ACC. They still have Duke, NC St, BC and Maryland.

Shaq is coming and tomorrow during half time of basketball game at mid court he is lifting you 7' into the air.

"We could have had Skip Holz". " He wants to run Bailey up the middle again"

I am really sorry, Nancy. It was the six-pack of soft chicken tacos from the Bell. Maybe I should have limited it to three extra hot sauce packets per taco. Do you have any baby wipes?

Two words Nancy. Synchronized swimming.

Remember when we hired Greg Robinson?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors