Card's Dieng | Syracusefan.com

Card's Dieng

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Louisville is having a very bad day. Their center Dieng is out (don't know how long) with a wrist injury.

Louisville is having a very bad day. Their center Dieng is out (don't know how long) with a wrist injury.
Yeah he hurt it last night. They lose him they can kiss any National Championship aspirations good bye. Those wrist injuries linger.

This sucks for Louisville. I was actually looking forward to seeing these two teams battle one another. I'm still not sure how great Duke is and a Louisville team at full strength would have been a very good test for them.

The good news is that one team will lose dropping them past us.

The good news is that one team will lose dropping them past us.

True, and I was actually hoping Duke would beat Louisville since Duke has a tough game next week against Ohio State.

This Atlantis thing looks so minor league. Still a nice early-season matchup, though it's too bad Dieng can't play.

Darn shame ESPN killed off the Great Alaska Shootout.

Darn shame ESPN killed off the Great Alaska Shootout.

Yes ESPN ended their contract with them in 2007 but it still exists just not with the big named schools it used to have. Teams like Oral Roberts, Charlotte, Northeastern, Belmont etc are playing in it this year. I think they have been playing it through this Thanksgiving holiday too with absolutely no publicity.

Yes ESPN ended their contract with them in 2007 but it still exists just not with the big named schools it used to have. Teams like Oral Roberts, Charlotte, Northeastern, Belmont etc are playing in it this year. I think they have been playing it through this Thanksgiving holiday too with absolutely no publicity.

Yeah, probably a shoestring budget up there. Too bad. I suppose the Bahamas are a more attractive November destination than Anchorage (for most at least), but I like the tradition of playing up there. And I prefer basketball games that aren't staged in what looks to be a hotel ballroom with blue lighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom