Cards down 2 more players vs Virginia tonight | Syracusefan.com

Cards down 2 more players vs Virginia tonight

Do SU players have a curfew? Can't imagine JB caring about such things he's so hands off.

Did Pitino walk in on them at a strip club ?

Yeah, and he was PISSED. Oh Lord

... that they didn't invite him along. :p

I think coaches probably care about curfews when they are flying out the next day.

Do SU players have a curfew? Can't imagine JB caring about such things he's so hands off.
Don't the players stay at a hotel the night before a game?

No way they missed a curfew. Guy misses a curfew, he runs. Maybe he starts the game on the bench. But no coach who makes millions of dollars a year to win basketball games decides to bench a kid for blowing curfew. They must have done something kind of bad and the program's looking to save face.

No way they missed a curfew. Guy misses a curfew, he runs. Maybe he starts the game on the bench. But no coach who makes millions of dollars a year to win basketball games decides to bench a kid for blowing curfew. They must have done something kind of bad and the program's looking to save face.
Especially since Louisville is under the microscope. Man, what a tough job to try to corral and "regulate" 18 - 22 year-old young men! And the bottom line is that in every single program, some of these players mess up because they are in college and young and overflowing with hormones. And to think these college coaches contend with this year after year, decade after decade! I suppose some would say, "that's why they get the big bucks," and I suppose they're right.

As Gilda would say, "It's always something."

I will bet it's hookers.
It's Destynee .
That's my bet.

Pitino is not used to coming late.

So he must expect the same from his players.

That was fantastic! It was great to hear them talk up the U, the city and the program. And both agreed that vacating wins is stupid.

That seems to be the new hot topic at ESPN... how that's the dumbest punishment... personally I think i'd rather something that dumb and meaningless where everyone is acknowledging the 1000 wins anyways than removing extra scholarships or suspending the coach longer. I think in comparison to other programs indiscretions the suspension/scholarship reductions were already harsh though even without the BS vacated wins.

On the other hand... how they handled the Fab Melo situation was VERY VERY dumb regardless of who and how many you want to blame and say knew. The YMCA stuff who knows who knew but I bet that has happened pretty much everywhere. The Fab stuff was plain stupid.

What made the heavy handed penalty even worse was that Cuse self reported. If their is no leniency in self reporting there is no reason to do so. The NCAA is run by a bunch of clowns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom