Carey and Dlaurier | Syracusefan.com

Carey and Dlaurier

FloridaFan

2020 Cali Award Winner, Aka FloridaHam
Should have both had 4 fouls in the first at minimum and fouled out early in second. How carey wasn’t called for slapping Guerrier in the face and hitting him twice on 2 of his rebounds is beyond me. You can clearly see refs afraid to foul out a star player who is big even when he fouls. And don’t get me started on “blocks” either

we didnt lose cuz of the refs tonite. every game we lose we blame the refs. duke is better than us, thats why we lost.

refs change an outcome.. throw out all the foul calls they missed , just call the other stuff right.. missed 2 over and backs, random kicks, elbows..

its no coincidence the games our bigs stay out of foul trouble we do well. but carey not getting 3 in the first half is a joke.

The refs were absolute garbage without question. We should have been at the line way more and Carey and Delaurier should have fouled out way earlier. And we should have made a few more shots, lol.

We took 4 more FTs

Had 3 less fouls called

Duke had 3 guys foul out; we had 2
Please don’t use the “more ft” and “3 guys foul out excuse. Actually use critical thinking and notice carey clotheslined carey and didn’t get called. As well as over the backed Guerrier and didn’t get called. That’s 5 fouls in the first half.

Please don’t use the “more ft” and “3 guys foul out excuse. Actually use critical thinking and notice carey clotheslined carey and didn’t get called. As well as over the backed Guerrier and didn’t get called. That’s 5 fouls in the first half.
It’s easy to watch a game with orange glasses. I was frustrated too...but the foul difference wasn’t terrible.

Eli, buddy and jg3 were 14/46 and 6/26 from 3... maybe the refs missed a few fouls but overall none of them played well

We needed to shoot well and we didn't. When Joe and Buddy are off we lose. So many blown chances. I actually think we had this. Its too bad because the guys played their hearts out.
Very good post. Totally sums up my feelings. This team just does not quit. Loved QG's toughness tonight against a much bigger match up. He is going to be real good next year.

It’s easy to watch a game with orange glasses. I was frustrated too...but the foul difference wasn’t terrible.

Eli, buddy and jg3 were 14/46 and 6/26 from 3... maybe the refs missed a few fouls but overall none of them played well
Carey got away with minimum 2 fouls. He fouls it with those. In no way did he play the entire game the way he did and not commit 5 fouks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom