Carleton Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Carleton Predictions...

1572187612521.png
carlton happy dance.gif

1572187795163.png
1572187838447.png

they are coming off a poor season & have a team with much less experience than daemon

the daemon kids were local western new yorkers who wanted to play w/ syracuse & so allowed us to push pace. i think the carleton coach will try to slow us down. so i predict a lower scoring game but a similar margin
imperial 76
metric 54

Last edited:
Peter Jennings 66
Ted Koppel 75

SU 91
CU 73

Looks like CU has very little height we dominate in the paint.

Looking forward to a stronger test than what we saw in Italy / in the first exhibition game.

USA 80
Canada 60

I thought that I would post in this thread as opposed to the game thread. As a Carleton fan (and season ticket holder) I had previously posted that I thought Syracuse would win the game by 20, so at 19 I was almost correct. Here is some context on the Ravens team that played last night. We only really played six players (others did play but for minor minutes) and one of those players did not score. Three of our top players did not participate in the game. Our 6-11 centre (groin injury), our top forward (concussion) and our number four guard (unknown reason). Our three point shooting was terrible (4 for 24). Usually, we make 10-12 threes in a game. Had we done that, it would have been a much more interesting game. I listened to the game on the radio and really enjoyed the work of the two announcers. They called a nice game and were very knowledgeable about the Carleton players. They actually managed to pronounce Biniam Ghebrekidan's name correctly.:) Congratulations to Syracuse on the win and best of luck in the coming season. It would be nice to see this Carleton/Syracuse pre-season game become an annual tradition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom