Carmelo Anthony | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo Anthony

The 2nd foul hurt him. He played trying to to pick up his 3rd

But he is 5-12fg and 4-4ft for 14 of his teams 39pts

He's playing solid this game. He has to dagger this series though. Pablo Prigioni is beasting, if he ever knew what to do with himself going in for a layup he'd be golden.

only has to make his next 4 shots to get to 50%!

Mike Breen annoys the **** out of me. I don't know one Knick fan who likes him and he's our own announcer.

I used to like him but the more he talks the worse he gets.

Also someone brought up a good point that Melo typically shoots bad against the Celtics so maybe there is no need to worry yet.

when it was a 4 point game melo scored 7 straight big points. I think he even hit a 3 in that stretch.
:D

He's going to have to break out of his shooting slump pretty soon.

10-35,8-24,7-23, if you shoot enough eventually some shots will go in, Wilt missed 25 shots in a game, but he made 36, and 28-32 at the free throw line.

Mike Breen annoys the **** out of me. I don't know one Knick fan who likes him and he's our own announcer.
People really don't like Breen? There are MANY significantly worse broadcasters out there.

thought Carmelo took a beating in this series. the Celtics fouled with impunity, and still lost in 6. f them.

Good news is Melo struggles like crazy historically against Boston. I'm hoping to see a better Knicks effort against Indiana now that they've "slayed the dragon" by winning a series and knocking out the team that's owned their division recently. Indiana while a very good team does not have the heart and championship pedigree Boston has.

Really? He's so much better than Frazier IMO it isn't even funny. He's the only reason we almost watched these games on MSG.

Breen tries wayyyyyy too hard to not be a homer. He practically passed out waxing poetic about the Celtics the entire series and I'm pretty sure he wet himself in excitement during the Celtics run last night. He has a vendetta against Melo bc of his friendship with D'Antoni. You're honestly the first Knicks fan I've eve met who likes him. My favorite Breen-ism is when Melo gets the ball thrown to him with 5 secs left in shot clock and has to shoot it and Breen launches into his "Melo bad shot" routine. Breen is a clown and aside from the occasional "BANG!" should go announce for whatever team were playing that night if he despises the Knicks player personnel so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom