Carmelo Jersey Ceremony | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo Jersey Ceremony

Hoov50

Starter
We are trying to plan ahead and decide when we need to leave to get to the Georgetown game and still get adequate pre-game bar visiting, but for the life of me I can't remember when they have retired jerseys in the past (even though I have seen three or four retired). Is it usually at halftime or before the game?

If they're smart they'll be selling Carmelo's #15 orange jersey. Probably could sell a few thousand. I never got one and I've looked all over and you can't find one now for under $400 on e-bay. Wonder if they still have the rights to sell those...they're a classic now.

If they're smart they'll be selling Carmelo's #15 orange jersey. Probably could sell a few thousand. I never got one and I've looked all over and you can't find one now for under $400 on e-bay. Wonder if they still have the rights to sell those...they're a classic now.

thats the only syracuse jersey i got, glad i pulled the trigger 8 years ago or whenever it was.

thats the only syracuse jersey i got, glad i pulled the trigger 8 years ago or whenever it was.

I sprung for the orange, white and the fake blue alternate one.

NBA Shop stuff is legit.

I think that too, CTO, but if you look closely, it's nbafanshop.net, not nbashop.com.

Could be something different.

It's legit, but it's done in kind of a "throwback" way, in that the Nike swoosh is accompanied by the word "Nike," which is how the logo used to be back in the 80s. The actual jersey Melo wore in 2002-03 had a swoosh but not the word "Nike."

I think that is about as legit as this:
http://hiphopxp.org/Syracuse-Orange-001-37272/

They accept Western Union as a payment option, which is generally one of the signs. The site design looks nice and the prices are higher, which makes it seem legit. They have this at the top:
LeBron James , Kobe Jersey , Kevin Durant , Derrick Rose , Carmelo Anthony , Rajon Rondo Jerseys which appears suspect. Also, the links on the all-star photos don't matchup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom