Carmelo just became the 25th player to score 25,000 points | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo just became the 25th player to score 25,000 points

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Even got a hand from the visiting Detroit crowd(they should’ve drafted him).

Amazing career. I still remember reading reports on here from people(Mason?) gushing about him when he was in high school and before he had fully blown up. Remember that bounce pass he made in the McDonald’s AA game.

25,000. Amazing.

Edit: 21st NBA/25th NBA/ABA player.

Last edited:
DUlbNChVMAEFrgt.jpg

He’s had a slightly better career than Travis Garrison, the guy I REALLY wanted to sign in 2001.

Lol, that’s a name from the past.

I also wanted him badly in that era after reading reports on here on him. Jason Frasier too.

Lenny Cooke should’ve been his rival.

He can definitely finish in the top 10, maybe even top 5. He'll get passed by KD, barring injury, but he should settle in the top 10 for a while.

He can definitely finish in the top 10, maybe even top 5. He'll get passed by KD, barring injury, but he should settle in the top 10 for a while.
This goes without saying, but that's pretty remarkable. Generally feel like he's kept his nose clean as well and has seemed to stay above the noise as far as the media is concerned (even if some of the criticisms are potentially fair). Pretty cool.

This goes without saying, but that's pretty remarkable. Generally feel like he's kept his nose clean as well and has seemed to stay above the noise as far as the media is concerned (even if some of the criticisms are potentially fair). Pretty cool.

I feel like he’s caught too much media flak for a guy that’s a great player and has always seemed like a pretty likable guy. They love to try to tear people that haven’t won rings down and dumb fans buy in. Pretty dumb. Teams win.

I feel like he’s caught too much media flak for a guy that’s a great player and has always seemed like a pretty likable guy. They love to try to tear people that haven’t won rings down and dumb fans buy in. Pretty dumb. Teams win.

He made one big move that probably sealed his legacy - forcing the trade to New York in 2010. Spending his prime years on a depleted Knicks really screwed him, but unfortunately he has no one to blame but himself for that.

He made one big move that probably sealed his legacy - forcing the trade to New York in 2010. Spending his prime years on a depleted Knicks really screwed him, but unfortunately he has no one to blame but himself for that.
Nah. He can blame Dolan.

Unfortunately, he went there to team up with Amare Stoudamire - at the time also a top 10-15 player in the league. And Amare was great for about a few more weeks after Melo got there and then he got hurt and never really came back as a top player ever again.

Knicks had to trade assets to get him when they could have just signed him next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom