Carmelo? | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
tumblr_lam9yxpQSJ1qdpcjo.jpg

Melo 'excited' to reunite with D'Antoni

at least he's trying to be polite, as opposed to the 'other' approach (DHow).

Melo is the best international rules player the US has. I imagine if he wants D'Antoni out, he'll be out. Melo runs the Olympics.

Melo is the best international rules player the US has. I imagine if he wants D'Antoni out, he'll be out. Melo runs the Olympics.

that may be an exaggeration.

but the picture is great.

at least he's trying to be polite, as opposed to the 'other' approach (DHow).

in DHOW's defense, he can't help management leaking sensitive info like that. DHOW said the right things to the media.

in DHOW's defense, he can't help management leaking sensitive info like that. DHOW said the right things to the media.

True, he tried denying making any statements, but it was pretty clear that someone from front office had busted him. Pretty awkward situation. But what I really fault DHow for was his conduct at the games ... esp. egging the crowd on to 'boo' the team (so VanGundy would get fired). And being demonstrably detached from the team stretching out dispassionately at the end of the bench, etc... didn't exactly project a 'team first' image.

True, he tried denying making any statements, but it was pretty clear that someone from front office had busted him. Pretty awkward situation. But what I really fault DHow for was his conduct at the games ... esp. egging the crowd on to 'boo' the team (so VanGundy would get fired). And being demonstrably detached from the team stretching out dispassionately at the end of the bench, etc... didn't exactly project a 'team first' image.

yeah I definitely agree with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom