who

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

igor

2nd String
nine years ago i told u that melo is the best. now id like to add the best ever. im not disrespecting former stars, but the nutrition and workout regimine have made they guys supreme. melo is better than lebron because he is psychologically superior. hes better than durrant because of agility. melo has developoed into one of the great shooters ever.

nine years ago i told u that melo is the best. now id like to add the best ever. im not disrespecting former stars, but the nutrition and workout regimine have made they guys supreme. melo is better than lebron because he is psychologically superior. hes better than durrant because of agility. melo has developoed into one of the great shooters ever.

Wow, you are brillant. You really said that? Please share the lotto numbers with us because you truly have a gift. I don't remember your Melo claim but I do remember:

Told us Sam Spann was being boeheimed and had no peers, other than Michael Jordan.
Ethan Cole was going to be the best PF in the Big East.
That RJ Anderson was Starting QB in the pros.

I could go on...

Go watch Michael Jordan highlights, look at career numbers, and be enlightened.

Carmelo might be the best basketball player of all time..I think even Lebron would agree with that after his performance thus far in 2012...

But, man you were dead wrong about Jonny Flynn. He was beyong terrible in the NBA. Add in Ethan Cole, Matty Gorman and others, and you are at about 15% shooting percentage.

How about the talent gap between us and Miami in football. You said we have one over them. They went on to win the tight one 72-0.

How about the talent gap between us and Miami in football. You said we have one over them. They went on to win the tight one 72-0.
we're still more talented than miami

images

Reactions: MCC
YAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn...

So here's a haiku:

Winter is coming
No internet access
Down in Florida

Carmelo's by far my favorite player in the League, and watching this year's Kicks team has sparked my interest in NBA basketball to a level it hasn't been since Magic/Bird/MJ. If he plays at this level for the next 3-4 years, wins an NBA championship and/or MVP or 2, then we can start rationally debating Igor's point.

Did I just use the words "rationally" and "Igor's point" in the same sentence? Must need more coffee...

The gif in your signature is fantabulous.

"he's better than Durant because of agility." Classic... my day is made!

Some of you have the memory span of an elephant or a library of embarrassing claims and predictions made in posts
from before the Scout board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom