Carolina Fans | Syracusefan.com

Carolina Fans

OHIORANGES

2nd String
Yesterday in Columbus more Tennessee + Carolina fans than Iowa + Washington fans. Amazing comeback by Iowa. Down by 25 + came back to lose in OT. Tennessee band must have played Good Old Rocky Top at least 40 times. Made me sick. Everyone who wasn't a Tennessee fan cheered for Iowa.
More Carolina fans than any other team and we were in the middle of a lot of them. Most were nice + pretty well behaved, but I get an obnoxious one right next to me. After he found out I was a Syracuse grad he said JB "should have retired after we were put on probation the second time." I reminded him the NC had "20 years of athletes taking fake classes." He claimed that "was grossley exaggerated." He said JB "was too old to coach anyway." I told him "JB was in better shape than good old Roy." I asked him if he thought ACC refs were biased against Syracuse + the northern schools. He said "Syracuse should have stayed in the Big East." My last comment to him was "Carolina would have a much worse record in the ACC refs weren't in their pocket."
Why did I have to get a seat next to an arrogant Carolina jerk?

Yesterday in Columbus more Tennessee + Carolina fans than Iowa + Washington fans. Amazing comeback by Iowa. Down by 25 + came back to lose in OT. Tennessee band must have played Good Old Rocky Top at least 40 times. Made me sick. Everyone who wasn't a Tennessee fan cheered for Iowa.
More Carolina fans than any other team and we were in the middle of a lot of them. Most were nice + pretty well behaved, but I get an obnoxious one right next to me. After he found out I was a Syracuse grad he said JB "should have retired after we were put on probation the second time." I reminded him the NC had "20 years of athletes taking fake classes." He claimed that "was grossley exaggerated." He said JB "was too old to coach anyway." I told him "JB was in better shape than good old Roy." I asked him if he thought ACC refs were biased against Syracuse + the northern schools. He said "Syracuse should have stayed in the Big East." My last comment to him was "Carolina would have a much worse record in the ACC refs weren't in their pocket."
Why did I have to get a seat next to an arrogant Carolina jerk?
I've only known 1 UNC fan in my life that I liked. That is one more than Yukon. I have met plenty of nice people who went to Georgetown, Duke and many other schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom