Cashman got rid of AJ now Kuroda should be | Syracusefan.com

Cashman got rid of AJ now Kuroda should be

CaliCuse

All American
on the block.Can anyone on the team get a freaking hit to score some runs? The Bronx bombers? You gotta be kidding. You know they will have a huge game scoring double digits soon. Maybe even this season. Kuroda is like a festering slow bleeding cut. Gives up blood early and continues to hurt. The lineup is choking like a bunch of rookies getting their final chance in the bigs.

on the block.Can anyone on the team get a freaking hit to score some runs? The Bronx bombers? You gotta be kidding. You know they will have a huge game scoring double digits soon. Maybe even this season. Kuroda is like a festering slow bleeding cut. Gives up blood early and continues to hurt. The lineup is choking like a bunch of rookies getting their final chance in the bigs.
I particularly like bases loaded and no outs with Cano ARod and Ibanez coming to the plate. My initial thought was moving Tex down in the lineup was going to come back to haunt them tonite. That may have been the spot. He would have been batting in place of Ibanez, though Ibanez just missed the grand slam there.

Kuroda threw too many pitches but the Yankees should be able to get more than three runs through six innings.

Cali - the staff has under performed so far, but if Cashman traded everyone you have posted should be traded we wouldn't have a staff at all! :)

I don't understand how Cashman can watch these NL pitchers fail and keeps on signing them.

I think you have to give it another 40 games before making any drastic moves. The starters as a whole have actually improved a bit recently (although still not going very deep in games), but the anemic offense is costing games now. And who knows what will happen when the shortened bullpen is asked to hold leads. Not having Gardner's speed and bat at the bottom of the order is a problem though. That's why I was surprised Nunez was sent down with Gardner still out, as he can provide that element. I'd like to see him back up, especially if Gardner is unable to play soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom