Cashmere Wright is warming up right now... | Syracusefan.com

Cashmere Wright is warming up right now...

690West

Moneyline Master
Not sure if that means he's definitely giving it a go but he also participated in the morning shoot around.

I expect nothing less than 40 points and 10 3s from him

He just went from questionable to probable in Vegas. Total moved up 2 points. I'm sure he's gonna give it a go

Fully expected him to play from the get-go.

If he drives the lane somebody needs to contest his shot with some vigor.

And by that I mean he should end up on the floor. Clean foul, but make him feel it.

If he drives the lane somebody needs to contest his shot with some vigor.

And by that I mean he should end up on the floor. Clean foul, but make him feel it.

"Sweep the leg..." j/k

"Sweep the leg..." j/k
Part of sports is if the guy isn't 100% you make him think for a second if he should have bothered suiting up. :noidea:

Long story short, I briefly was a player/coach for a semi-pro team in Argentina. Mostly coach. One game this guy was killing us driving in the lane. I checked in, watched him drive, and clothes lined him as he went up for the lay up. I was ejected immediately, but he didn't go in the paint the rest of the game, and my team joked about how Americans like their rugby.

Also, at 5 foot 8 I played forward for this team.

i dont care, this is how i feel about cashmere wright

Part of sports is if the guy isn't 100% you make him think for a second if he should have bothered suiting up. :noidea:

Long story short, I briefly was a player/coach for a semi-pro team in Argentina. Mostly coach. One game this guy was killing us driving in the lane. I checked in, watched him drive, and clothes lined him as he went up for the lay up. I was ejected immediately, but he didn't go in the paint the rest of the game, and my team joked about how Americans like their rugby.

that is nothing to be proud of. No one played sports any tougher than me. But there is a difference between tough and dirty. Sounds like you crossed that line.

Ever been in a Turkish prison?

was the dudes name wes welker?

that is nothing to be proud of. No one played sports any tougher than me. But there is a difference between tough and dirty. Sounds like you crossed that line.
Eh. Clothes lined probably was a bad choice of words. I didn't just outright floor the guy and did make a play on the ball. I got a lot of quick whistles for being an American. They call it a lot differently down there.

Welker and B Lloyd looked like they wanted noooo part of the middle in the 2nd half last night. Well played Lewis, Ellerbee and Suggs...well played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom