cashmere wright | Syracusefan.com

cashmere wright

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
guess we're glad he played huh? rewatched the game last night and man was he bad. 2-13 from the field, 1-8 from 3, 0 assists, and he was brutal down the stretch. missed a couple of looooong 3's and turned it over when it was tied with 40 secs left. thanks cash!

guess we're glad he played huh? rewatched the game last night and man was he bad. 2-13 from the field, 1-8 from 3, 0 assists, and he was brutal down the stretch. missed a couple of looooong 3's and turned it over when it was tied with 40 secs left. thanks cash!

Just made the point on another thread that if he was healthy, suffice it to say the outcome would likely have been different. I'm very happy we won, but I'm not counting championships just yet.

Just made the point on another thread that if he was healthy, suffice it to say the outcome would likely have been different. I'm very happy we won, but I'm not counting championships just yet.
It was also said that Fair was under the weather. It goes both ways.

cashmere's play was significantly marked down.

e.
seinfeld_red_dot.jpg

Without Wright though its much harder for Kilpatrick to play off the ball and spot up from 25+ feet. Kilpatrick has to do way too much ball handling without Wright so it did help them to have him but he usually is a much better shooter and slasher and was obviously not himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom