Casual Hoya couldn't wait to pounce on this | Syracusefan.com

Casual Hoya couldn't wait to pounce on this

I don't know, but when I hear "casual hoya" I see this:
disfraz-leisure-suit-turquesa-9826043_LRG.jpg

Georgetown is having a hard time remaining relevant in the D.C. area now that Maryland is playing in the best bball conference in the country.

22. Maryland average attendance 13,182
35. Georgetown average attendance 11,283

We will help boost their home attendance numbers this year with that ticket package we will all have to buy.

If you go by mentions in the Washington Post, Georgetown basketball has been irrelevant for a number of years now.

So they are saying Georgetown cancelled the San Diego game to play big-name Florida. Hmm how many times have we played Florida in the past 6 years and what's our record against them? :) For a while I thought Florida was a standard pre-season conference game. Bet Donovan is glad he's playing Georgetown too.

This is classic. I love when people you hate say things that make you hate them more. It makes it so easy for me. If there were to be a story about a Georgetown fans saving a child from a buring building I would still hate the fan but it would make it less pleasurable.

lol @ anyone who thought georgetown has been relevant in the last 25 years

In the past 20 years we're 23-12 vs the Hoya's.

More interesting is the split.
From 1993-2003 we had a 10-7 edge.
From 2003- current, the edge has grown even larger to 13-5.
Now you know why they hate us so much.

That thread makes me want to drive to their campus and punch someone in the face. :mad:

This article just goes to prove that a disconnect with reality is the standard mental state of all Hoya enthusiasts. The author of this article will make a fine Fox news anchor.

Ugh, I need to stop posting over there. Their stupidity is making me lose brain cells.

Didn't Georgetown used to have a lacrosse team too? When did they give that sport up?

Georgetown...they are so cute. I love when they act like anyone cares about that team down there.

When we start requiring purchases for 5 other games in order to attend the Georgetown game, then I'll worry.