Class of 2019 - CB Cam'Ron Kelly (VA) Portal from North Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CB Cam'Ron Kelly (VA) Portal from North Carolina

I guess 800% doesn't go as far as it used to.

Well, semantically...he is transferring and not decommitting. So technically...he kept up with his 800% committed statement.

I dont know why I am feeling argumentative today...I need this day to end and beer to flow.

Don't know the particulars and don't care but Ive seen a bunch of transfer kids being ruled eligible then I saw one who wasn't. this one went from Coastal Carolina to VT because his mom has a brain tumor and they said he had to sit out. Apparently his home is 5 miles outside the 100 mile radius. That's crazy.

I wish this process was fully transparent. I didn't read the articles so I don't know the details on the below players who were granted eligibility recently but the whole process seems crazy to me.

Hokies' Hoffman denied waiver, will sit out 2019

Here are few transfers from the past few weeks cleared to play:

UM transfer Solomon cleared to play for Vols

Iowa WR Martin eligible to play immediately

Transfer WR Ryan immediately eligible at WVU

Wisconsin WR Cephus ruled eligible to play

Georgia Tech's Sims gets immediate eligibility

Last edited:
Don't know the particulars and don't care but Ive seen a bunch of transfer kids being ruled eligible then I saw one who wasn't. this one went from Coastal Carolina to VT because his mom has a brain tumor and they said he had to sit out. Apparently his home is 5 miles outside the 100 mile radius. That's crazy.

I wish this process was fully transparent. I didn't read the below players granted eligibility recently but the whole process seems crazy to me.

Hokies' Hoffman denied waiver, will sit out 2019

Here are few transfers from the past few weeks cleared to play:

UM transfer Solomon cleared to play for Vols

Iowa WR Martin eligible to play immediately

Transfer WR Ryan immediately eligible at WVU

Wisconsin WR Cephus ruled eligible to play

Georgia Tech's Sims gets immediate eligibility

Thanks for posting this. Reading that is disgusting. How can they put through all these other immediate eligibility waivers? Tate Martell? I really hope Mr Hoffman sue's the NCAA like he threatened to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom